A. Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire as of the fifteenth day following the day on which you or a third party, other than the carrier, so indicated by you obtains physical possession of the last of the products confirmed in the dispatch confirmation.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us, 4everTREND GmbH, Schönstr. 10, 81543 München, Phone: +49 (0)89 – 630 20 5300, Fax: +49 (0)89 – 630 205 101, E-Mail: email@example.com, of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
B. Model withdrawal form
(If you wish to use the template provided by us, please complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods: ________________
Received on (*),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
C. Exclusion of the right to withdraw
The right to withdraw from the contract shall not apply as regards the following contracts on:
– the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized;
– the supply of goods which are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
– the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed after delivery;
– the supply of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
– the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
– the supply of sealed audio or sealed video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
– the supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications.
END OF INFORMATION ON RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL